What We Do With Confidential Information. We request and require various personal data and/or Confidential Information to understand your needs and provide you with better services. In addition, we may use such data and Confidential Information for the following reasons: (1) for internal record keeping, (2) to improve our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, (3) to periodically send promotions about new Programs, Products or Services or other special offers from which you may unsubscribe at any time, (4) for aggregate, non-identifiable data for research purposes, (5) to customize the respective Programs, Products or Services you purchase or use according to your interests and/or (6) for support or communication related to your Program, Product, Service or Program Materials.
Storage. All data and Confidential Information is stored through a data management system. This data and Confidential Information can only be accessed by those who help manage that information in order to deliver e-mail or otherwise contact those who would like to receive our correspondence. You agree and acknowledge that we, including but not limited to our team, staff and affiliates, and those who manage the data management system may have access to your Confidential Information.
Viewing by Others. Note that whenever you make your Confidential Information or Other Information available for viewing by others such as through our Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, our Website or social media, the Confidential Information or Other Information that you share also can be seen, collected and used others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized use by others of such Confidential Information or Other Information that you voluntarily share online or in any other manner.
Passwords. To use certain features of our Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, you may be issued a group username and password or a unique individual username and password, which you will receive through your registration and/or purchase process. You may be able to change to username and/or password of your choosing. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You are not permitted to share your username and/or password with anyone. If we learn you have shared your username and/or password with another person, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to the Program, Product, Service, Program Materials, Website, private forum, Facebook group or any other related communication. It is your responsibility to protect your own password from disclosure to others. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information. You are responsible for activities that take place using your password(s) and within your account. If you share your password(s) with anyone, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information at your own risk. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. By using our Programs, Products and Services, you agree to enter true and accurate information as part of the registration, purchase process and otherwise. If you enter a false e-mail address, we have the right to immediately inactivate your account. We will use our best efforts to keep your password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by e-mail.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Washington. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
COACHING TERMS, CONDITIONS & WAIVER OF RESPONSIBILITY
In consideration of my receiving coaching services, I do hereby waive, release, and forever discharge my coach, agents, employees, and all others from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in any activities arising out of my participation in any activities under such coaching.
I understand that my coaches are not psychological or medical professionals. The goal of coaching is to create a supportive alliance in which I can attain my own stated goals and become independent of the coach.
I agree that using any or every part of these coaching services is entirely at my own risk. Wellness coaching services are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. I understand that I may be coached in fitness, nutrition, weight management, stress management, emotional resilience, life visioning, overall health and health risk management. These services may be requested or rejected at my own free choice.
Coaching services are not meant to be a substitute for counseling or treatment for mental health problems, but it is an excellent way to gather individualized information by which my own decisions can be made.
I do hereby further acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and have been given a physician’s permission to participate or that I have decided to participate in activity and/or use of equipment and machinery without the approval of my physicians and do hereby assume all responsibility and risks of injury or death from such participation and activities.
No assumption of responsibility is made, or given, and the party requesting such advice agrees not to hold the coach responsible or liable in any form or fashion, for such actions taken of their own accord. The method and process by which this advice and direction are given in no way would constitute an agreement or liability on the part of the provider and is acknowledged to be different in many ways than a one-on-one clinical or psychological counseling process.
We are very sensitive to the issue of confidentiality. Confidentiality is crucial to an effective and trusting coaching relationship. There are three situations, however, where it may be necessary for us to share certain information with others. By agreeing to these terms you authorize the wellness coach to share information with others in the following circumstances: When there is clear indication that someone may be harmed, or there is serious threat to your own health or safety or that of others, or if your coach has reasonable cause to suspect the potential for harm to children.